[F3A-Discussion] Draft 2013/2015 sequences

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Mon Nov 23 20:41:08 AKST 2009

Might be my reading, but the maneuver descriptions seem to have a number of errors in them ("from inverted PULL a 1/8 loop to a 45deg UP line" )....  Makes it a little hard to follow until you figure it out.

They're getting mighty creative....    Seems like that horizontal circle eight with 2 rolls would be a MASSIVE maneuver (F-13-05) and the description is unclear as to whether the rolling reverses direction or just the direction of the circles.

Clown dance??

6pt rolls is interesting but it's going to be a bear to get consistent judging on.

Horizontal rolling triangle circle???  So much for the 150meter line...whew.  That will be OUT there.

All I can say is Wow....   And wow.   The gap between Masters and FAI is going to grow.  A Lot.

-M

Mark Atwood
Paragon Consulting, Inc.  |  President
5885 Landerbrook Drive Suite 130, Cleveland Ohio, 44124