[F3A-Discussion] Advanced Schedules (A-Schedules)

Rex trexlesh at msn.com
Mon Apr 12 15:19:34 AKDT 2010

Looks like a good deal to me....

From: flyintexan at att.net
To: f3a-discussion at lists.f3a.us
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 18:13:29 -0500
Subject: Re: [F3A-Discussion] Advanced Schedules (A-Schedules)

I like the idea....I won't shoot.

----- Original Message -----
From: Derek Koopowitz
To: f3a-discussion at lists.f3a.us
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2010 00:53

The CIAM has come up with this Advanced schedule… essentially this is a schedule to train future F3A pilots… these are not my words below, but I think we should take a look at these schedules to see if there is merit in perhaps using it for Masters in 2012?  Don’t shoot me… just throwing out an idea…

Advanced Schedules (A-Schedules)

Characteristics:
-      Schedules for advanced aerobatic pilots, which train them to step up to P-Schedules.
-      Determined and recommended for local contests only, not for FAI contests or championships.

Criterias:
-      Same architecture (basic manoevres and sequence) as in corresponding P-Schedules, but with less built-in difficulties.
-      Validity terms of two years, becoming effective one year ahead of corresponding P-Schedules.

Here attached you receive Aresti drawings and manoeuver descriptions’ draft for this kind of schedules. Please look through it carefully and let us know your opinions.

Though A-12 schedule is meant for 2011/2012 it may only become effective officially by January 01st, 2012, if the Plenary Meeting 2011 votes positively on a such proposal. However, this would not mean that local pilots and contest organisers cannot fly it already in 2011, because A-Schedules aren’t subject to FAI events anyway.