[F3A-Discussion] Draft P13/15 schedules

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at comcast.net
Tue Jan 19 06:08:53 AKST 2010

Brett,

To answer your question about the Top Hat spin.

It is a Top Hat as a center maneuver, where the beginning of the vertical
down line is replaced by the spin.  Of course, the top horizontal line must
be performed as a straight line all way through with a length equal to the
vertical up/down lines including the spin entry.

-Derek