[F3A-Discussion] F3A WCs

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 17:56:54 AKDT 2012

The organizers of the WCs would like to find out how many potential
supporters (50 Euro cost) and helpers (callers for pilots - 90 Euro cost)
will be attending the event.  I'm attaching the e-Bulletin to the email
which has the relevant information.  If you could let me know if you plan on
attending that would be great.  I've already got the 4 pilots (3 seniors and
1 junior) plus the TM. I'm not sure about the helpers though.  I'm sure that
Don is going to help Joseph, and I'm pretty sure that Bryan is going to help
Brett.   I'll need information for Andrew and Jason and any potential
callers.

I would appreciate the information by the end of this week. even if you
think you will be a "tentative" - please let me know.

Thanks!!