[F3A-Discussion] F3A WCs

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 05:38:30 AKDT 2012

Thanks Tim.

From: f3a-discussion-bounces at lists.f3a.us [mailto:f3a-discussion-bounces at lists.f3a.us] On Behalf Of Tim
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 4:25 AM
To: f3a-discussion at lists.f3a.us
Cc: shulmanaviation at gmail.com; Andrew Jesky
Subject: Re: [F3A-Discussion] F3A WCs

Derek,

Linda and I will be attending.

Regards,

Tim

From: Derek Koopowitz <mailto:derekkoopowitz at gmail.com>

Sent: Monday, August 13, 2012 9:56 PM

To: f3a-discussion at lists.f3a.us

Cc: shulmanaviation at gmail.com ; Andrew Jesky <mailto:andrewjesky at gmail.com>

Subject: [F3A-Discussion] F3A WCs

The organizers of the WCs would like to find out how many potential supporters (50 Euro cost) and helpers (callers for pilots – 90 Euro cost) will be attending the event.  I’m attaching the e-Bulletin to the email which has the relevant information.  If you could let me know if you plan on attending that would be great.  I’ve already got the 4 pilots (3 seniors and 1 junior) plus the TM… I’m not sure about the helpers though.  I’m sure that Don is going to help Joseph, and I’m pretty sure that Bryan is going to help Brett.   I’ll need information for Andrew and Jason and any potential callers.

I would appreciate the information by the end of this week… even if you think you will be a “tentative” – please let me know.

Thanks!!

  _____