[F3A-Discussion] CIAM - Aeromodelling Commission - 2013 FAI World Championship for Aerobatic Model Aircraft (F3P - RC Indoor Aerobatics) - Bulletin1 approved by CIAM Bureau

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 10:22:16 AKST 2012

FYI.

For those of you that are interested in F3P - attached is the bulletin 1 for
the F3P WCs to be held in February 2013.  Please note that the US is NOT
sending an F3P team as we do not have an official team selection program in
place for F3P.  Also note that since we are not sending a team, we could
send up to 4 (including a junior) to compete at the WCs but the WC final
standings will not reflect the individuals.

Please pass this information on to those that are interested in F3P.

Thanks!

-Derek