[F3A-Discussion] F3 Rules Cycle

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Tue May 1 21:42:02 AKDT 2012

Everyone,

The next rules cycle is upon us. and there are several areas that the F3
Sub-Committee will be working on between now and November when the proposals
need to be submitted.  This is an opportunity for us in the USA to influence
what is going to happen at the international level. the main areas of focus
for this cycle are:

F3A P-17

F3A F-17

F3A A-16

F3P AP-15

F3P AF-15

Working on F3S - aerobatic jet class that is a provisional class.

I would love to submit proposals for F3A and for F3P this year, so I would
ask you to put your thinking caps on and come up with some great schedules
that we can use in F3 Aerobatics.