[F3A-Discussion] F3A Rules proposals

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Tue Apr 14 13:14:55 AKDT 2015

Very glad to see them add new turn around maneuvers as it was a challenge to have a good sequence with a K factor of 70 and not repeat the same maneuver continuously, however upping the K to 72 will still be a challenge if they keep the K1 maneuvers in the catalog.  Either that, or they aren’t truly creating random unknowns.

MARK ATWOOD
President
o.  (440) 229-2502
c.  (216) 316-2489
e.  atwoodm at paragon-inc.com<mailto:larry.yoder at paragon-inc.com>

Paragon Consulting, Inc.
5900 Landerbrook Drive, Suite 205, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
www.paragon-inc.com<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>

<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>
Powering The Digital Experience