[F3A-Discussion] Rule proposals

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 09:20:07 AKDT 2016

Thanks Don!

BTW, if anyone has some additional thoughts on why going to 12 cells isn't
going to harm someone (voltage wise), please let me know.  I had heard (old
wives tale perhaps) that moving above 50v of direct current increases the
risk of death - actually I believe it is more the number of milliamps
(current) that is lethal versus the voltage.