[F3A-Discussion] P19.09 - Stall Turn

Ron Ellis rellis2 at mindspring.com
Mon Aug 7 08:53:00 AKDT 2017

I agree that clarification is needed, however the originator of the
maneuvers may have intended vertical portions laid on the center line
rather than pull-up points.

As evidenced by the pictures, Judge #4 has clearly been startled so much
that his head has shrunk and he has nearly fallen out of his chair.

-Ron