Better Topic: San Antonio TX

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Thu Dec 12 11:40:53 AKST 2002

Thanks guys...It too is a very viable option.

I will know more in about a month...but that sounds like a good option.....The other option that is good is the Vegas or Phoenix areas......in either case the chances are it will only be a 13 week deal (3 months) in any of the places...San Antonio looks good for the money and its less cost of living than Denver...If I can add to that better flying conditions then cool.......

TN