History of the Ultimate Aircraft Corporation

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Thu Dec 12 14:05:21 AKST 2002

--On Thursday, December 12, 2002 5:09 PM -0500 BUDDYonRC at aol.com wrote:

> I may have another option, It looks like the Dave Patrick ARF canopy may
> fit.

Excellent!

> I will also be looking for cockpit details if I can solve the
> canopy problem.  Buddy

I've got some nice cockpit photos on my site,
mostly of the Thunderhawk:
<http://moleski.net/ULTBIPE/n230pk.htm>

The very first link from my links page is to a
magnificent French site.  It has all of the photos
taken of a walkaround of the 10-300s Bluehawk.
It takes a little experimenting to learn how to
navigate the French site, but if you're a scale
modeller, it is well worth the effort.
<http://www.boonga.com/aeromodelisme/ultimate/frames.html>

Click on the photo tab at the top.

Four new buttons will appear on the left of the
screen:

Generales
Details
Mosaique
Diverses

If you click on the first two buttons, you get
a sketch of the plane showing the point of view
from which the photos were taken.  Then you
click on an arrow to see that photo.

I visited the site several times before I realized
how the whole thing worked.  :o(

					Marty

# discussion-request at nsrca.org
#