Merry Christmas

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Wed Dec 24 12:35:53 AKST 2003

I was unable to get thru it without tears streeming down my cheeks.  I
WILL NOT FORGET!!! We very nearly lost our daughter in law that day. She
was just 2 blocks from the towers when the second plane hit. She had
appointments in them for that afternoon. We did not hear from her until
2:00, when she finally got to NJ and was able to make a cell call. 'twas
a very long 5 hours!!  I loved both sites!

Hope all of you have a great Christmas, and very good New Year. See you
all on the "trail".

Terry T.

# discussion-request at nsrca.org
#