District 4 Point Standings

jed241 at msn.com jed241 at msn.com
Fri Jul 25 19:00:20 AKDT 2003

We have just completed posting the D4 Championship Point Standings on the new D4 Website.

The new D4 Website is located at:

http://www.diamondrc.com/D4_Page/NSRCA_District_4_Web_Page.htm

My site is very new, very crude, and I am very green at this stuff....However, it's now functional. It will continue to be a work in progress over the next few weeks. I will focus on completing the transfer of the D4 Website from GeoCities. Please notice that there are no commercial pop-ups on the new website. The new website will temporarily have links to the GeoCities D4 site until the transfer is complete.

I will be able to start posting pics very soon. If you have some that you would like posted please limit the pic to about 30K and limit the e-mail to maximum of three pics per e-mail.

I would like to get some write ups (With Pics) for the 1st two contests if anyone would like to send them to me.

If you would like me to post an article or review or anything of interest to D4 or Pattern let me know.

If you see any errors please let me know. I would welcome any advice or recommendations.

Larry Diamond
AMA 5024
NSRCA 3083