Awfully quite around here

Woodward James R Civ 412 TW/DRP/ACQ James.Woodward2 at edwards.af.mil
Mon Jun 9 11:28:54 AKDT 2003

HI Tony,

They have the lists divided amongst various topics.  In my opinion, as I
read through many of the topics, it quickly degraded into a style of writing
that <thankfully> we have seem to done away with on this and rcmailing
lists.  For instance, some body has a question regarding a piece of
equipment.  Then, someone responds with a suggestion.  Then, someone
discredits that suggestion by naming proposed ulterior motives for "why"
that particular person suggested a certain brand, etc....  I should not have
sent this email, but the person who started the "Awfully quite around here"
thread should be blamed <just kidding>.

Jim W.