Scoring Vs Judging

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 10 04:46:54 AKDT 2003

All the program does is point out scores differing by 2 or more. The conclusions are just my assessment of what is going on. There is not time to get into the details of what happened. The way we prefer to operate here is that the contestant gets the score sheets from the judges at the line and brings them to the scoring point after he has examined them. My only reason for pausing to check the score deviations is to verify my data entry.

BTW, at the Nats a few years ago I sold a stall turn with full rolls to 3 of the 4 judges as a wrong maneuver.

John Ferrell
6241 Phillippi Rd
Julian NC 27283
Phone: (336)685-9606