Scoring Vs Judging

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Tue Jun 10 10:59:41 AKDT 2003

We do not fly R/C Aerobatics by the IMAC rules.  We use the R/C Aerobatic
rules.  Go to
http://modelaircraft.org/templates/ama/PDF-files/Rulebook/rc-aero2002.PDF to
see the rules R/C Aerobatics is governed by. For FAI, you can find a similar
link to the FAI Sporting Code, and find the wording for Snaps and such
there.

It is important to understand that we don't use the exact same rules.
However, Vincent is correct in having you to see what is out there, but
don't forget that these are rules for a different event!

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32505