DZ headbolts

Dan Borg appliedair at willapabay.org
Wed Jun 11 20:34:20 AKDT 2003

Bryan,

You should be able to locate a helicoil repair kit no problem.  If you have
any problems, let me know.  I have a machine shop and work with alot of
helicoils on a daily basis.

Do you know if there are alot of guys striping the glow plug threads?  I am
thinking I should offer a thread repair service if there is a problem with
this.

Dan
appliedair at willapabay.org