Quest #2

Jerry Wilson JWilsonJr at houston.rr.com
Sat Nov 15 06:18:48 AKST 2003

Hello Eric,

I also have the Performance Specialties muffler and 90 degree swivel
header for my YS 91FZ in a Quest which I hope to maiden flight today.  I
have the Dubro diverter but it appears to cause a lot of back pressure.
Is there a part number for the Hatori Diverter.  I looked on Central
Hobbies web site and did not see it there.  How do you attach it to the
muffler?

Thanks and regards,

Jerry

PS. The Quest is a heck of a nice pattern ship for $250