Newcomer to Pattern and Servo Questions

middletn at btinternet.com middletn at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 20 15:24:05 AKDT 2003

Good question,

I guess what I was really trying to say was that I do not recommend throwing in a ?10 servos as a throttle.  I personally prefer a good quality snake as you put it.  I find I can get the alignment to the barrel fitting more true.  I normally mount the servo as close as possible to the engine.  In the case of my Hydeaway it's under the cowl.  In my Hydeout, it's just about as close as I can get to the firewall and still gain access.  As you know doubt well know, the better quality servos fair better in the vibration game.

rgds