Newcomer to Pattern and Servo Questions

Del Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Sun Oct 26 07:32:21 AKST 2003

Welcome Dieter.
    This is the place to get good advice. Opinions can differ as people are different. Myself I love my Airtonics that has never failed my in 14 years since leaving my Kraft's as sport or collector radios. Digitals are nice but power/juice hungry. If you can handle the expense and go to higher capacity airborne then Digitals are worth a lot. I am still using coreless ball bearing. Will upgrade to digitals this off season.

     Del K. Rykert
     AMA - 8928
     NSRCA - 473
     Kb2joi - General