Angel's Shadow - RIP

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Tue Oct 28 12:26:17 AKST 2003

Why not just build a wing with enough internal structure?
How much weight can this really be saving?  This is under engineered in my
opinion.   Is a 9oz wing really sound enough for an 10+lb airplane that is
going to be doing multiple snaps in flight x multiple flights per season?
Maybe I am missing something here about this wing design.  Looks cool but is
it?

Wayne G.