Schedules Old Geezer's proposal

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Thu Oct 30 11:24:04 AKST 2003

Eric
First of all I am an Old Geezer, I don't agree that there should be a
separate event or scoring system for us. Most Old Geezers would still like to see how
they compare to the top flyers.
What is wrong with doing it like the Junior and Senior Awards are done at the
Nat's?
If there are those who think there should be a handicap system do it by age
as you suggest by applying the handicap to the Old Geezer scores after they are
tabulated in the normal manner to determine the Old Geezer winner. Who knows
someday an Old Geezer may win the class event and the Old Geezer award  too
like Juniors and Seniors have done in recent years.  seems like that would be
much simpler My 2 cents worth
Buddy