Gaskets

george kennie geobet at gis.net
Thu Sep 18 09:39:33 AKDT 2003

Hey Guys,
Need a little help here!
Some of you YS gurus please respond.
I remember seeing Leak Free Gaskets advertised some time back. What I
would like to know is, why was there a market for this product? Does the
motor start to malfunction in some way that indicates to you that you
need new gaskets or that there may be a gasket leak somewhere and what
are the symptoms. Does the motor cease to run or does it become errattic
in some way? Please be specific as I feel that I may be experiencing
gasket woes.
Thanks for any help you can send my way.
Georgie

# discussion-request at nsrca.org
#