Air filters

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Thu Aug 12 16:34:40 AKDT 2004

Richard, you may be thinking of the Bru-Line filters. My local hobby shop
still carries these and they are very inexpensive. The sponge element is better
as an air filter/noise dampener than the 60 mesh screen that the typical Tettra
or similar filters use. They are not as pretty as the aluminum housed
"filters" but they are more effective overall for our needs

MattK