Arresti 3 two meter pattern ARF for sale NIB

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 25 04:50:17 AKST 2004

 I'm selling a new in the box 2 week old Arresti 3 two meter pattern plane. If you wanted one of these from Kondor you'll have to wait a few months because they are out of stock. I'm selling it because I was able to pick up a deal on a different plane and that makes this one expendable. Also the price is going up on the new arrivals. The kit is new never touched and I can ship it at the buyers expense. Email me or call me on my cell at 18475074373 if you'd like to find out more. Thanks, Mike Mueller