YS DZ160s... OS-160 EFI

george kennie geobet at gis.net
Thu Jan 22 09:11:32 AKST 2004

Speaking of a "Trophy  from the Worlds", On Tuesday nite I attended our monthly
club meeting. Well, it turns out that our club made a small donation to the team
expense fund and the club president received an 8X10 picture of the team as a
gesture of thanks. The powers that be had this thing framed up in a nice Teak
frame and due to the fact that I'm the only resident pattern flyer on the roster
they presented me with the award in recognition of some of my pattern related
efforts for the club.
Kinda neat, huh?
Georgie

# discussion-request at nsrca.org