More Webra problems

Gordon Anderson GAA at owt.com
Sat Jul 31 13:58:32 AKDT 2004

I thought I dad the Webra problems solved but this turns out not to be the case.
Today I had 2 more dead stick landings. In over a dozen flights I have had only
3 power on landings. I'm done with this thing.
I'm interested in recommendations for a replacement 2 stroke. I can't seem to
find a OS 1.40RX. I have had good luck with the OS 1.60 but I don't want to hack
up the fuse for the wrap around header. Anyone have feedback on the Mintor?
If you are thinking about a webra, DON'T

--Gordon