Nederland Contest

Hotrod34a at aol.com Hotrod34a at aol.com
Fri Jun 25 04:37:31 AKDT 2004

Hi All,
  Just want to let everyone know that due to the current weather situation and the forecast for this weekend we are going to cancel the Nederland Contest and re-schedule later in the year.  Please pass this on to anyone that you may know that was planning on attending.  Again, we apoligize for the late notice, but there is no choice due to the current field conditions and the weather forcast of 90% chance of rain for the next few days.  Buddy Brammer and Larry Mercer