Is this ideal..?..

Ed Hartley roho2 at rcpattern.com
Mon Mar 8 16:17:12 AKST 2004

The district list work just like this one. You reply it goes to the list
members. You should see your message if you joined the list. No one was put
on automatically including the District VP's. You gotta join!

If you joined with the machine you sent the message with, you should have
seen it bounce back.

The server is undergoing extensive changes so on occasion it is down for a
few minutes to an hour or so. They are installing new switching and yet
another spam filter. Be patient!

Ed Hartley