New plane

Randy randy10926 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 9 15:14:25 AKST 2004

While the weather improved some today; so I was able to go out and get two flights on my latest project.  It is a Widebody 40.  Wanted to really build something this winter, so I got the kit version.  For a 40 sized plane it flew very well.  Recommended roll rates are too high; but it was easy to dial them down some.  It was great to actual get to fly some after a colder than normal winter in DC.

Work on the Widebony 60 continues.  Wings and tail feathers were aligned and attached to the Fuse the last few days.  Both these are nice kits.

Randy Hatfield