Monokote help required

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Wed Mar 17 07:11:31 AKST 2004

Peter,

If your having a problem with it bubbling use a device called a woodpecker.  It makes real fine holes in the wood to relieve the trapped gas. Then you can use a little higher heat to get the adhesive to set.  I use white on most every plane I have built so far. I sand down to 340 grit and just use a good tach rag.  It is a good practice to use a soft glove on the free hand and rub the area down that you just sealed. This helps the adhesive to stick better.  At least for me.

Wayne G.