Runaway available

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Fri Mar 19 02:54:05 AKST 2004

I have a friend/fellow club member, who bought a badly used Runaway about
5 years ago. We did a complete rebuild and repaint. The flew it a few
times. The performance of the plane convinced my to upgrade my pattern
plane to the Elans, and I have been VERY happy with them.

As this fellow is approaching 70, he no longer feels comfortable flying
this type of plane, and would like to find it a good home.

It has an YS 120 NC installed w/ Hatori pipe and header, Hitech 545 BB
servos for ailerons, Futaba switch harness, and Supra retracts.

The engine is mounted on a Hanson soft mount.

Would prefer to sell as complete package for $1100. Would consider $700
for bare airframe.

contact me off line for pictures

Terry T.
# discussion-request at nsrca.org