Thursday banquet at NATS

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Tue Mar 23 14:10:46 AKST 2004

This still means an extra day of expenses for the lower classes. Even if
they don't practice Monday, they will have to take Monday off work to
drive in, then if they stay for the banquet, it will be difficult to get
home in time to work Friday.

Also: Am I reading this right that the team selection will be part of the
mix. I thought that the year Bob ran that that it was decided not to do
that again because of the lost registrations fees.

Terry T.

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 10:05:12 -0600 "Tony Stillman"