Lamar Blair?

Rick Kent knowhow3 at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 9 06:54:43 AKST 2004

I'm not Linda, but I'll chime in.
I use, and have been using, PC-Cillin for many years. I'm an IT professional
 so I have access to all the brands, and I choose this one. It works better
than most, it updates silently and daily, I can sign up for free weekly
virus info and trends by email, and it stops some stuff that slides right by
other AV suites. It also is much less invasive to your OS than
Symantec/Norton AV is. If Norton AV gets corrupted and doesn't run, it's
often a real bear to remove properly.

JMHO.

Rick