Editor for the K-Factor

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 9 20:17:46 AKST 2004

We are looking for an editor for the K-Factor.  If you would like to
volunteer about 2-3 hours a month for the NSRCA we would really appreciate
all qualified people sending me an email letting me know you are interested.

What are the prerequisites?  A high-speed internet connection, a word
processor (preferably MS Word), very good written English skills and the
ability to communicate well.

I volunteered to do this job on a temporary basis back in April of 2003 and
I'm still doing it.  :)  There have to be some quality people out there that
would love to be an editor for the K-Factor and the NSRCA - we welcome
everyone that is willing to try.

Again, email me at mailto:derekkoopowitz at earthlink.net if you would like to
be considered for the job.

Thanks!