The JR XP9303

Troy A. Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Sun Nov 21 14:48:25 AKST 2004

I have played with this radio and its very very capable. The servo Mating
function is very cool. Also the programming is super easy to navigate with
the scroll bar. This is the best Radio I have seen in this price and class.
The advertising is that even the pro-class radios envy the functions it has.
I can say this. The radio can do everything I'm currently using in my
pattern models on the 10X. Some of the mixing is easier to setup that the
10X and it has some little things like the Servo Mating function that the
10X lacks. I really think the guy that wants a radio to do it all will be
very happy with the 9303.

I still love my 10X's and the 9303 is not a replacement for them. But I
don't think a guy buying a 9303 will be settling for anything less in terms
of functionality and use.

I was just at the D7 champs contest in CA and there were 4 of these radios
out of the 31 pilots. By the way 8 pilots in Sportsman, 4 or 5 in
Intermediate and 9 in Advanced. Very good turnout for the ranks. I helped
one guy setup the dual throttle curves. One for windy and one for calm
conditions. He was thrilled with the radio. Had just switched from the 9CAP,
he said the mixing was easier to figure out and he had not grabbed the
manual yet.

For what its worth.

Troy Newman
Team JR