What class should I fly in?

Chuck Hochhalter cshochhalter at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 2 19:17:50 AKDT 2004

Thanks Wayne, WOW, what an experience, much different than when I
started sportsman.  Keith was excellent at coaching me through the
patern cept for the couple of ooo, hope they didn't see that or I think
you might get away with that one. J/K Keith!  We had a blast, I think he
enjoyed me moving up more than I did because I had all the pressure of
flying, he got to watch and cheerlead me around the pattern.  I must
say, you can really disguise some HUGE mistakes if you fly through them!
Tel you that story later off list!!

Thanks again Wayne!!