Fwd: European Champs, Alcochete, Portugal 2004

Joe Lachowski jlachow at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 6 16:14:11 AKDT 2004

Yeah, but does it have to be beaten to death a multitude of times?  Once or
twice is enough to get the point across.

Mr. Van Putte and his associate Mr. Fuqua have managed to get a lot of
Pattern pilots that I have talked to pissed off with their shananigans. I
have lost respect for these individuals. They are not doing things in the
best interest of the majority of pattern flyers today. Enough said. I am a
very easy going individual and it takes an awful lot for me to get this
agitated.