O.S. pattern motors

flyintexan at houston.rr.com flyintexan at houston.rr.com
Thu Sep 9 07:36:07 AKDT 2004

Ditto.

OS160fx+17x12apc+hatori header+greve pipe+perry pump = tons of power.  My YS flying buddy hates it when I start it with ONE spin backwards on the spinner...so simple.  Rear bearing replacement is easy and predictable.

-mark

p.s. thanks again to Bob Pastorello for posting the bearing change procedure..