D5 loss

tony at radiosouthrc.com tony at radiosouthrc.com
Mon Sep 13 05:55:01 AKDT 2004

What a shock!  I knew that Charlie was ill, but I spent some time with him at the Toledo Trade show this year.  He was still pushing to enjoy models, even with his lack of speech!

I met Charlie many years ago, in the late 70's....  We have lost a true modeler and a friend to pattern and NSRCA.  Charlie labored for years on the Contest Board.  He was a worker, not a complainer, and always a joy to be around!

All 10's now, my friend.....

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.