paint/personal protection

Amir Neshati amirneshati at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 28 17:24:35 AKDT 2005

I've sprayed this stuff outdoors on a calm morning or evening and the garage
door wide open
while mixing....You may be a little safer using an HVLP since they don't
blast out a ton of excess
over spray...I've used a charcoal mask and made sure I stood up wind of the
stuff (the secret
to my behavior).....Since I found out the dangers of the stuff, ARFs look
much more attractive.

Or, the safest method is to send it to Jerry to paint it for you ;-)

Amir