[NSRCA-discussion] Foamy for pattern practice

colin chariandy cchariandy at yahoo.ca
Sat Dec 24 15:53:29 AKST 2005

Hi all

  I'm looking for a small (less than 10oz) foamy for pattern practise and fun while there's snow on the ground. What have the guys in group used? I've tried rcu for opinions and found it impossible to get any consensus...there are as many negatives as positives for every aircraft discussed.

  I have a GP Turmoil however it flys more like a kite than a precision aircraft. I'm looking for something that has been designed for more than just hovering/3D.

  Any help will be appreciated.

  Colin
  Ontario, CA.