[SPAM] RE: [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Great start to the year. . .

randy10926 at comcast.net randy10926 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 1 07:01:16 AKST 2005

I plan on flying the excelleron of the NVRC muddy field this weekend.  May be to fly off the remaining snow, but the 50F weather should melt it and then thaw the ground.  Mud time.

Randy

Hi Rodnney,
When I fully understand this I will write about it. First I need flying weather, and the snow to melt ... oh yeah then our field turns into a mud puddle.
 Sigh ...
        Dean
Dean Pappas
Sr. Design Engineer