Bud Ad in Bowl

Jeff Hughes jeffghughes at comcast.net
Tue Feb 8 08:11:06 AKST 2005

I wasn't around for WWII, but it seems in my mind that was the last time
everyone understood why we were sending troops to fight. Korea and
especially Vietnam  were much less clear, with final outcomes that were
mixed at best. I do have the ability to separate supporting the troops in
Iraq from supporting the politicians and the thought process that sent them
there.