Header and Pipe cleaner

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Thu Feb 10 09:25:44 AKST 2005

For those of us who don't like to do a lot of scrubbing and polishing
to remove that burned on gunk, there's a product that's for removing
paint from airplanes.  Since airplane externals are largely aluminum,
this will work on the aluminum parts we want to clean up.  I bought
mine from the local Auto Zone under the name Airplane Remover.  You
brush some on the gunk, wait a while and wipe off.  Stubborn spots may
require a second coat and the use of an old toothbrush.

Ron Van Putte