Sportsman sequence poll on RCU

Mike Hester kerlock at comcast.net
Thu Feb 10 20:30:41 AKST 2005

Troy has posted a poll on RCU regarding the layout of turnarounds etc in regards to sportsman. If you have a minute, please go and submit your vote. If you're on the sequence committee, please do not cast a vote.

My email is screwed up so I'm not getting all of the responses, just most. Some slip through my isp and nver get here. So if it's been posted here previously, please ignore.

I am under the assumption that we want input from everyone, but if posting a link here is not what Troy intended, then please correct me. Time is critical, just trying to help.

here's the link
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/Sportsman%2FIntermediate_Pattern/m_2644269/tm.htm

-Mike