Myrtle Beach, SC Contest

Buff Miller fmiller2 at sc.rr.com
Sun Feb 20 17:44:14 AKST 2005

Hi,

I would like to invite everyone who plans to be in the area to the 9th
Annual Grand Strand Pattern Classic to be held at the Green Sea Airport near
Green Sea, SC on the weekend of April 2nd and 3rd.  Green Sea is about 40
miles from North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.  If you'd like to mix a
little vacation time with a neat pattern contest this is the one for you.

You can get a copy of our flyer, as well as, directions to motels and the
site by going to: http://www.nsrca.org/d2/d2nsrca/GreenSeaPattern.htm .

The best way to get directions to the field is to use Map Quest.  Just use
the following address as your destination:

3333 Mount Olive Church Road
Green Sea, South Carolina

The zip code is unnecessary.  This will get you from your home to the field
very nicely.

I'm looking forward to seeing you there.

Buff Miller