John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Sun Jun 19 17:38:21 AKDT 2005

Dave,
 I'm using the Boca sealed bearings (rubber seals) in my OS 160. I'm using
Wildcat 15% Nitro, 18% castor / synthetic oil fuel. I think the consensus
was that certain fuels (oil in the fuel) MAY affect the rubber seals causing
them to swell. I have not noticed any problems yet, but I don't think you're
using the same fuel as I am (nobody is).

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com