Replacement 10X Transmitter Battery

Jerry Budd jerry at buddengineering.com
Sun May 15 16:59:05 AKDT 2005

Hi all,

I need a new transmitter battery for my 10X and I was wondering what
options I have other than another stock issue JR NiCad pack.  In
particular I'm interested in a higher capacity pack, either NiMh or
Lithium, but I'd prefer it be packaged similar to the factory pack
with the integrated connectors for interfacing with the transmitter
and the charger.

Anybody already been down this path and have a solution to this problem?

Thx, Jerry
--
Jerry Budd
mailto:jerry at buddengineering.com